Kerry Oliver, Holistic Massage Therapist
Caroline Madden, Bowen Technique and Clinical Massage Therapist
To book an appointment contact Kerry on: 07966 518 386 or Caroline on 07816 888 847. Or click here to send a message.
Adapted from a traditional massage from India, where massage has been part of the Ayurvedic system of healing for thousands of years.
- Easily adapted for older or less mobile people or for workplace and event settings.
- Offers many of the benefits of body massage but is performed while you are seated and clothed.
- A great antidote to many of the lifestyle and computer-related stresses found in the West today.
- Known for its particularly relaxing effects on body and mind.
- massage of neck, shoulders, scalp, face, back and upper arms
- completed by balancing the energy centres of the body (chakras)
HEALTH BENEFITS may include:
relief of headaches and sinusitis
relief of muscular pain and tension
improving posture in upper body
improving sleep quality
reducing anxiety & ‘over-thinking’
restoring flow of energy to body
reducing stress & mental fatigue